The Dynasty Elite Series Vibraphone is a truly stunning, state-of-the-art instrument. Designed in collaboration with Paul and Sandi Rennick, it easily handles the rigors of touring front ensembles while the striking 100% solid ash frame and expertly-crafted sound make it perfectly suited for the concert hall.
The Elite Series Vibraphone bars — designed by Dynasty and made in Texas — are a custom aluminum alloy that enhances tone and projection by increasing the dynamic range while simultaneously eliminating the harsh sounds known to occur at louder volumes. The adjustable ribbon pedal system offers simple, damage-free adjustability for players of all sizes.
Further enhance your performance experience with the industry-leading Titan E-Frame (patent pending), which offers safe and simple height adjustment with the touch of a finger or hands-free with your smartphone via Bluetooth. With four programmable presets, the E-Frame’s smooth functionality puts the performer — not the setup — center stage.
- Unique, custom aluminum alloy bars specific to Dynasty vibraphones
- 100% solid ash rails and end-caps stop long term sagging and increase the life of the instrument
- Rivet-free resonators prevent rattling
- Adjustable ribbon pedal system offers simple, damage-free adjustability for players of all sizes
- 8” no-flat caster wheels (6” also available)
- Low-profile, square front auxiliary bar can easily be removed
- Vibraphone cover included
- Available with or without motor