The Dynasty Elite Series Rosewood Marimba provides cutting-edge technology demanded by today's performing artists. Designed in collaboration with Paul and Sandi Rennick, this marimba effortlessly handles the rigors of touring front ensembles while the stunning 100% solid ash rails and expertly-crafted sound make it perfectly suited for the concert hall.
Each Honduran Rosewood bar is ethically sourced, handpicked, and hand tuned to produce a rich, warm tone with outstanding projection and articulation. The Elite Series synthetic bars — handmade in Fort Worth, TX — have been optimized for tonal quality and are weather and UV-resistant.
Further enhance your performance experience with the industry-leading Titan E-Frame (patent pending), which offers safe and simple height adjustment with the touch of a finger or hands-free via mobile app via Bluetooth. With four programmable presets, the E-Frame’s smooth functionality puts the performer — not the setup — center stage.
- 100% solid ash rails and end-caps stop long term sagging and increase the life of the instrument
- Rivet-free resonators prevent rattling
- 8” no-flat caster wheels (6” also available)
- Low-profile, square front auxiliary bar can easily be removed
- Dynasty Rosewood and Synthetic bars are interchangeable
- E2 to C7
- Marimba cover included