Innovative Percussion Orchestral Xylophone Mallets
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This series of 9 orchestral xylophone and glockenspiel mallets has been designed in conjunction with Chris Deviney of the Philadelphia Orchestra with the orchestral player in mind. A colored piece of tape is also added to the shaft to distinguish each particular model.
For Glockenspiel and Xylophone:
- OS1 - 1 1/8” DARK GREEN W/ WHITE TAPE - MEDIUM SOFT XYLO
- OS2 - 1” WHITE W/ BLACK TAPE FULL - HARD XYLO
- OS3 - 1” OFF-WHITE W/ YELLOW TAPE LIGHT - ARTICULATE XYLO
- OS4 - 1 1/8” WHITE W/ BLUE TAPE FULL - FORTE XYLO/GOCK
- OS5 - 1 1/8” CLEAR W/ LIGHT BLUE TAPE - FULL GLOCK
- OS6 - 7/8” GREY W/ RED TAPE - LIGHT GLOCK
- OS7 - 7/8” CLEAR W/ GREEN TAPE - VERY BRIGHT GLOCK
- OS8 - 1 1/8" LINEN PHENOLIC W/BROWN TAPE - XYLO/GLOCKENSPEIL, EXTREMELY BRIGHT
- OS9 - 1" LINEN PHENOLIC W/PURPLE TAPE - XYLO/GLOCKENSPEIL, EXTREMELY BRIGHT