Marimba One Wave 4.3 Octave Rosewood Marimba
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The new Marimba One Wave marimba is specifically designed for both front ensemble and concert ensemble use. The frame is constructed of heavy walled, lightweight aluminum for strength. It provides the best-designed and toughest quality-built frame on the market. The Wave frame also offers a quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the frame and can be mounted with any percussion accessory. The patented Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available. The Izzy height adjustment system uses gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower. We've maintained the same high quality craftsmanship, beauty, and acoustics that M1 marimbas are known for around the world, all at an affordable price.
- 4.3 octave rosewood bars
- A=440, A=442 or A=443 tuning
- Heavy walled, light weight aluminum frame
- Heavy duty square aluminum accessory bar (optional on some models)
- Quick-release wave lock system for accessory bar and frame
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built-in tape measure
- Durable powder-coated finish
- 4" or 8" locking casters
- Classic Resonators
- Traditional, Enhanced, or Premium Keyboard options
Contact us today for expert advice on which marimba best suits your needs!