Don't let it's compact size fool you, the RocknRoller® Multi-Cart® R2G expands from 26" - 39" with a 350lb weight capacity. Due to it's smaller footprint it makes a great travel cart, and can even fit in the overhead bin on an airplane (26" x 14" x 6.5"). The R2G is outfitted with rugged, foam-filled no-flat 6x2" rear wheels and 4x2" front swivel Ground Glider casters that will allow you to move massive amounts of gear quickly and easily. The Ground Glider R-Trac® tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair. The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 26"-39" in length with 25"/20" (front/rear) foldable sides
11" wide frame bed
- 6" x 2" R-Trac no-flat rear wheels and 4"x2" front Ground Glider casters with brake.
- Load cap.: 350 lbs./27 cu. ft.
- Wt: 15.4 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires